SA-W001P6 Solar 6-Beam infrared detectors
- Solar-powered, no external power cord required.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Hopping & FM Signal Alarm, no external signal wire required.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Hopping & FM Signal Alarm, no wireless signal interference, no reception error, no false alarm.
- Adoption of data coding scheme ensures no coincident code among 60000 pairs of light walls.
- Adoption of Secondary modulated and coded light signal helps to avoid mutual interference among infrared beams of
many pairs of light walls.
- Immune to strong light interference, with interference indication function.
- 4-beam, 6-beam, and 8-beam detectors available for different heights of protected areas.
- Equipped with the function of self-check and reporting to the host.
- Equipped with the function of reporting to the host about any offset due to such causes as wind blowing after installation.
- Equipped with a loudspeaker, with on-the-spot alarm function
- Working voltage：3.3V
- l Battery Type：LiFePO4li-ion battery
- l Battery capacity：transmitting terminal 500mA, receiving terminal 1000mA
- l Static working current：transmitting terminal≤0.75mA, receiving terminal≤0.75mA
- l Infrared light wavelength：940nm±20nm
- l Number of infrared beams：6 beams
- l Wireless transmitting frequency：433MHzFSK+FHSS
- l Infrared distance：100m
- l Wireless transmitting distance：HB-T001Q6 1km
- l Solar electrical panel output current：
- For 8-beam light wall,≥6mA at an illumination level of 1800Lx
- (Note:outdoor illumination intensity in rainy days is about 2000Lx)
- l Working environment temperature range：-30℃~70℃
- l Maximum alarm times in 24 hours：
- doorbell ringing times: ≤100; alarm times per minute: ≤6
- l Overall dimension：840×84×45(mm)