SA-D002P4 Solar-Powered 4-beam Infrared Gratings
- It is much safer, for it alarms once the thief tries to come into the house.
- Installed outdoors, not impeding indoor activities, and on duty round the clock.
- Solar-powered wireless technology ensures high energy efficiency without any damage to the decoration.
- Application of the working principle of the active wireless infrared detectors to the design helps to settle the problem of false alarm.
- Multi-beam design ensures a high rate of protection.
- Equipped with the function of self-check and reporting to the host.
- Immune to strong light interference, with interference indicating function.
- Adoption of secondary modulated and coded light signal helps to avoid mutual interference among the infrared beams
of many pairs of Gratings.
- Working voltage：3.2V
- l Battery Type：LiFePO4li-ion battery
- l Battery capacity：transmitting terminal 600mA, receiving terminal 600mA
- l Static working current：
- For 4-beam solar-powered anti-theft window, transmitting terminal≤0.6mA, receiving terminal≤0.6mA
- l Infrared light wavelength：940nm±20nm
- l Number of infrared beams：4 beams, 8 beams
- l Wireless transmitting frequency：433MHzFSK+FHSS
- l Infrared distance：practicable distance 10m
- l Wireless transmitting distance： practicable distance 100m
- l Solar electric panel output current：
- For solar-powered 4-beam infrared grating, ≥1.5mA at an illumination level of 1800Lx
- For solar-powered 8-beam infrared grating, ≥3mA at an illumination level of 1800Lx
(Note：outdoor illumination intensity on rainy days is about 2000Lx)
- l Working environment temperature range：-30℃～70℃
- l Maximum alarm times in 24 hours：≤50 times