SA-BP-3 Signal to switch-out adapter
- The 433MHz FM Singal to Switch-out Adapter serves to convert the wireless alarm signals emitted by the solar-powered active wireless infrared detector into the wired digital alarm output signal for a third-party host, so that the host can be compatible with the solar-powered active wireless infrared detector produced by the company.
- The 433MHz FM Singal to Switch-out Adapter is not compatible with any wireless alarms available in the market, but 433MHz solar-powered active wireless infrared detector produced by the company.
- The 433MHz FM Singal to Switch-out Adapter has no built-in power supply, so the host of the third party should be equipped with a stable 12V power supply to be properly connected to the adapter.
- . The 433MHz FMSingal to Switch-out Adapter has 8 defense zones, that is, 8 digital alarm outputs. Each defense zone should use at most 8 alarm codes of the solar-powered active wireless infrared detector, and the alarm output is set OFF by default. It should be noted that the resistors are connected in series when the alarm adapter is linked to a third-party host.
- Operating Voltage: 12V-14V
- Operating Current: 100mA~150mA
- Operating Conditions: -30℃-70℃ (This product is not waterproof, so it shall not be placed in an open area.)
- Wireless Distance: 100-300m(depending on power supply and operating conditions)
- Storage Capacity: 7x6 structure, 7 defense zones, 7 digital outputs; the adapter can learn codes with 6 detectors in each defense zone, zone 8 is sabotage